Amazfit has announced BIP 3 series of smartwatches as the successor to BIP U series that were introduced back in 2020. These pack a 1.69-inch color display with 2.5D tempered glass that lets you view notifications, like incoming calls, messages, reminders, and health and fitness data. These come with a blood-oxygen saturation measurement feature that can provide a result in as fast as 25 seconds, says the company.
Other features include heart rate, stress level, sleep quality (including sleep stages and daytime naps), and female menstrual cycles. The models come with PAI Health Assessment System, which uses smart algorithms to take conventional health and fitness data like heart rate and step count, as well as data gathered from the user’s everyday activities. These feature 60 sports modes.
The Amazfit Bip 3 Pro has built-in GPS, and supports a total of 4 satellite positioning systems to help users track their movements with high precision, while the Amazfit Bip 3 supports connection to mobile phone GPS. Both the models promise up to 14 days of battery life.
Amazfit Bip 3 and Bip 3 Pro features and specifications
- 1.69-inch 240×280 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, weather forecasts
- 60+ sports modes, 4 satellite positioning systems (Bip 3 Pro only)
- BioTracker 2 PPG biometric sensor, 24h Heart rate and Stress level tracking, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement
- Sleep Quality Monitoring with Sleep stages (including REM), Daytime naps, Sleep breathing quality, Sleep score
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Dimensions: 44.12×36.49×9.65mm; Weight: 33g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- 280mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 7 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit Bip 3 and Bip 3 Pro come in Black, Blue and Pink colors and are priced at $59.99 (Rs. 4,680 approx.) / €59.90 and $69.99 (Rs. 5,460 approx.) / €69.90, respectively, and is already rolling out globally starting from June 15th, 2022.