Amafit has launched ZEPP E, the company’s latest smartwatch, in India. It comes in both circle and square models, both with a 1.28-inch / 1.65″ curved AMOLED screen with AOD option. The company says that the square screen is more efficient for reading information and presents more content in a limited space.
It supports 24-hour heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring, features stainless-steel back, has 87 sports modes comes with 50-meter (5ATM) water resistance and promises up to 7 days of battery life.
Amazfit ZEPP E specifications
- 1.28-inch (Round) 326ppi / 1.65-inch (Square) 341ppi AMOLED 3D curved screen, Always-on-display
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS
- 87 Sports Modes including 11 professional sports modes including Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling Elliptical, Pool Swimming, Climbing, Trail Running, Skiing, Freestyle
- Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages and other applications; Get sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long.
- Heart rate and SpO2 tracking, Sleep Quality Monitoring including REM sleep tracking
- Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- up to 7 days with t typical use, up to 14 days battery life with basic use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit ZEPP E comes in Polar Night Black, Pebble Grey, Moon Grey, Metallic Black special edition, Onyx Black and Deep Sea Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8,999 and is available from Amazon.in and Amazfit India website.