Infinix has launched Smart 6 Plus, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Smart series in India, after the launch of Smart 6 earlier this year. The phone has a 6.82-inch HD+ screen with a 5MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Helio G25 SoC with 3GB of RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM and runs Android 12 (Go Edition).
It has an 8-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary sensor for portrait shots. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus specifications
- 6.82-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ screen with 440 nits of brightness, 90.66% Screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 72% NTSC color demonstration, Panda MN228 Glass Protection
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 3GB of Virtual RAM, 64GB of storage, expandable memory up to 512 GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 (Go Edition) with XOS 10.6.0
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Depth sensor, dual LED flash
- 5MP Selfie camera with dual LED flash
- Dimensions:172.6×77.7×8.7mm; Weight: 202g
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS Surround Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Smart 6 Plus comes in Miracle Black and Tranquil Sea Blue and will be available from Flipkart from August 3rd at an introductory price of Rs. 7999.