motorola has introduced the moto g32, the company’s latest mid-range 4G phone, after the recent launch of g42. It has a 6.5″ FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, has 4GB of RAM and runs Android 12.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide + depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
moto g32 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, Depth function, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g32 comes in Satin Silver, Satin Maroon, Rose Gold and Mineral Grey colours, is priced at an MSRP of 209.99 Euros and will be available across selected markets in Europe. motorola has confirmed that the phone will roll out in Latin America and India in the coming weeks, so we can expect the India launch sometime in August.