OnePlus just launched the OnePlus 10T, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in India, as it had promised. The phone features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 1000Hz touch instant sampling rate. It is powered by the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with up to 16GB of RAM.
The phone runs Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1 on top, receive three major Android updates and four years of security updates. The phone features the company’s largest and most advanced cooling system ever – offering a total cooling area of over 37,000 mm². The cooling system has cryo-velocity vapor chamber – the largest vapor chamber in any OnePlus device – with 8 dissipation channels and a redesigned micron-level 3D capillary dissipation structure that, together, offer up to twice the dissipation ability of traditional smartphone vapor chambers.
OnePlus has removed the alert slider, instead it has better antenna signal with 15 separate antennas around the device’s body, while maintaining a thin and light form factor.
The phone features a 50-megapixel main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is a 16MP camera on the front. It has a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and ceramic-like finish on the Jade green colour. The Moonstone Black uses dual-AG craft to create the effect of flickering sand that shines differently depending on the angle light strikes it.
The phone has a 4800mAh battery that can charge up to 100% in 19 minutes and comes with a 160W SUPERVOOC Adapter in the box. The company says that even after 4 years or 1600 charging cycles, the phone can retain the battery health of over 80%.
OnePlus 10T specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 10-bit display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 119.9° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163×75.4×8.75mm; Weight: 203.5g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n20/n28A/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4800mAh (typical)battery with 150W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus 10T comes in Jade Green and Moonstone Black colours, is priced at Rs. 49,999 for the 8GB + 128GB, Rs. 54,999 for the 12GB + 256GB and the 16GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 55,999.
It is available to pre-order from Amazon.in, OnePlus India website, Store app, OnePlus experience stores, Reliance Digital stores, Croma stores and select partner stores starting today. The 16GB version will be available soon.